Below is a snapshot of some recently completed projects!
Copyediting / Proofreading:
- Beyond Eight Seconds, by Carly Kade, full-length novel
- Body Conditioning for the Horse & Rider, by Heather Wallace, full-length educational book
- War’s Over, Come Home, by Patrick Smithwick, full-length memoir
- Sweetbriars, Leaving the City, by Hollie Ann Marsh, full-length YA novel
Website Copy Development:
- Equestriess Atelier, equestriess.com
- Sixteen Cypress, sixteencypress.com
- Hound & Hare, houndhare.com
I’ve been a regular contributor to Horse & Style Magazine since 2015 where I am typically responsible for three to four articles per issue. Some of my favorite articles have been: “Indulge: The Polo Bar;” “Horse & Style: Home, A Kentucky-Inspired California Ranch;” and “Between the Lines: A Special Meet & Greet with American Pharoah.”
My work has also appeared in Equestrian Living Magazine, Sidelines Magazine, and Covertside: The Magazine of Mounted Foxhunting.
Need someone to write an article or blog post? Let me know! I always have a million ideas rolling around that I would be happy to pitch!
- Author of Taking Off, full-length novel published in November 2019
- Author of Kicking On, full-length novel published in January 2019
- Author of Where the Bluegrass Grows, full-length novel published in March 2016
Towson University, 2008
Master of Arts degree
Humanities major with Thesis
Stevenson University, 2004
Bachelor of Arts degree, summa cum laude
English Language and Literature major